Get on Board!
Art and Science Academy is seeking people who are interested in serving on our school Board of Directors.
Interested in joining our team? Here’s what you need to know.
- Must be willing to serve for the next 2-3 years
- Must have an interest in helping the school be the best it can be
- Must complete a short application/interview process to highlight the expertise and experience that you can bring to the board, and complete a background check if selected
An online board member application can be found at ASA’s website under “The Academy, Board of Directors”, or via the QR code below.
Paper applications are available at the front desk of the both school sites. Applications can be turned in to the front desk upon completion.
Deadline: February 8, 2023
The ASA Board of Directors openings are:
- Two teacher members – currently teaching at ASA
- Two parent members – a parent or legal guardian of a current student
- One member who can be a parent, teacher, or community member who lives in the Cambridge/Isanti area
Meetings are held at the Elementary site on the 3rd Thursday of each month at 5:00. New board members will start officially in Summer 2023.
We would love to have you join us!
Questions can be directed to the board chair, Roberta Provost, at email@example.com.