Hello ASA Families,
Just a simple reminder here that we are starting to approach the end of the year. As we get into the last week of school it would be good to start thinking of end-of-the-year type tasks such as:
- Making sure all accounts/fees are settled for the year.
- Checking lost-and-found for any missing clothing.
- Returning all school technology (chromebooks, power cables, hotspots,etc) before the last day of school (June 10).
- Checking with teachers on anything that might be missing before that last week of school.
- Updating the school office if your contact information has changed recently or is expected to change over the summer.
Thanks! Just a few more weeks left to go and soon it will be summer!